Saturday, 17 March 2012
Contemplating
I have been contemplating starting a blog for awhile, then after a lot of thought.I figured go for it!
So here I am! I seem to be in the middle of a lot of things in my life. I have a doctors appt next week with a consultant to see if we can figure out why I have been having discomfort in my lower abdomen. Bit frightened as my life is so good right now and I am a bit jittery that the rug is going to be pulled out from under me.
We shall wait and see...(in the middle)
In the middle of a diet plan of loosing weight for the upcoming summer! Although that is more of an ongoing thing not a middle. And not finding any joy in this plan.
Clearing out, major clearing out! We are having the house rewired and we are talking major upheaval. So every room Needs cleared and things carted off to the charity shop...which really is a good thing!
Going to try and update this with relevant and not so relevant information, but right now have got to do paper work for the Bazaar tomorrow! Take care, good day and lovely saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment